My publisher is launching a cool new contest for kids (and big kids – there’s no age limit!). Here are the details…
At Sono Nis Press we’ve played around with creating short videos to introduce you to some of our authors and their newest books (check them out on our YouTube channel: Sono Nis Press). We know that way more talent exists outside our offices than inside, so we are throwing out a challenge:
Create a book trailer about any Sono Nis book for a chance to win great prizes!
All you have to do is:
- Create a video that in some way features a book published by Sono Nis Press.
- Upload it to YouTube.
- Send us an email: email@example.com. Indicate which category you have entered (Children’s Book, Poetry, or Other) and include the video link along with your full name, town, and email address.
We’ll add you to our contest playlist on YouTube so the whole world can enjoy your efforts. Finalists will be selected by votes from the public, so get ready to spread the word to your vast social networks. Good luck!
Entry deadline: All entries must be received by midnight, September 30, 2014.
**Please note: This contest is open only to people with a mailing address in the USA or Canada.**
Contest Categories and Prizes:
- Children’s Book Trailer – Sono Nis Press website credit of $100 (Canadian dollars) for you and a matching credit of $100 for a school library of your choice. What a great way to stock up on new reading for you and a whole lot of kids!
- Poetry Book Trailer – Sono Nis Press website credit of $100.00! Indulge your passion for poetry books or choose from any of our other quality titles.
- Other Trailer – $100.00 website credit good for any Sono Nis Press titles you might not already own.
Sono Nis Press reserves the right not to post any entry deemed inappropriate for our family audience.
So that’s the contest! I can’t wait to see your videos!